The Finance and Contract Officer will have a support role in the legal, procurement and administrative aspects of the Programme’s Implementation. He/she will report directly to the Programme Coordinator, he/she will be under the supervision of the Ambassador. .
As Finance and Contract Administrator, he/she will be in charge of the planning, implementation and reporting of the financial budget of the Programme and he/she will work in close coordination with the administrative office of the Italian Embassy.
In particular, the Finance and Contract Administrator will be directly responsible of:
· Ensuring the correct administrative implementation of the Programme and the financial management of the EU funds supporting the administrative office of the Embassy in the accounting operations.
· Organising and preparing all calls for tenders and calls for proposals in compliance with Italian Procurement Law, as well as the Practical Guide to Contract Procedures for EU External Actions (PRAG).
· Establishing and implementing the procurement plan.
· Defining Terms of Reference of tenders and calls for proposals in collaboration with the technical experts.
· Supporting the evaluation commission in the award process for tenders.
· Preparing any documentation related to contracts and agreements.
· Ensuring the correct implementation of all contracts and agreements.
· Preparing the intermediate and final financial reports.
· Preparing the financial statements of Programme expenditure for the annual “Declaration of Management”.
· Preparing the payment requests to submit to the EU Delegation.
· Supporting the Programme Coordinator during the auditing conducted by the European Commission and Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation.
· Performing other duties as required.
The submission of the application duly signed should indicate the number of the vacancy announcement. The application should be written in English and include the attached form Legally Binding Statement (according to the art. 46 of Italian D.P.R. 28.12.2000 n. 455), indicating:
a. Surname, name, date and place of birth.
d. Only for Italian citizen, specify the name of the municipality where the applicant is registered for the electoral roll.
e. Absence of conviction in any criminal offence or under any criminal proceeding pending.
f. No involvement in current legal or penal action for crimes against Public Administration.
g. Studies certificates indicating the dates of issue and the names of Academic Institutions.
h. Fully possession of political and civil rights.
i. Not having being dismissed for fault from employment by a Public Administration office.
Any false declaration will incur on penal sanctions according to the article 76 of Italian D.P.R. 28.12.2000, n. 445.
The application should also include:
Motivation letter in English (max one page).
Copy of valid Passport.
Curriculum vitae in English (Europass format).
Language Europass passport (English version).
A declaration to be immediately available to hold the appointment.
The applicant should also provide a telephone number and an email address for communications.
The applicant must communicate any changes occurring after the submission of the application for this vacancy.
The signed application and all attachments should be received before 12:00 (Central European time) on 24 February 2017 at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; cc. firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage applicants to submit the application well before the deadline date. The subject of the email must contain the vacancy announcement number.
For additional information please visit the following website: http://www.ambaddisabeba.esteri.it/ambasciata_addisabeba/it/ambasciata/news/dall_ambasciata/2017/01/avviso-di-assunzione-di-un-amministratore_0.html
Job Source: Government of Italy